Re: "Forbidden Archaeology" rebuttal site?

Jim Foley (jimf@vangelis.co.symbios.com)
22 Jul 1996 15:47:39 GMT

In article <31f2b79e.5018557@news.aristotle.net>,
David N. Barnett <74467.2253@compuserve.com> wrote:
>An extremely credulous friend has been bending my ear with all this
>"Forbidden Archaeology" crap lately. Can anyone steer me to a
>one-stop site with good rebuttals for this material? Thanks!

Visit http://earth.ics.uci.edu:8080/faqs/mom.html

It is about the NBC show "Mysterious Origins of Man", but since some of
the material for it came from FA, you should find it useful.

--
Jim (Chris) Foley, jim.foley@symbios.com
Assoc. Prof. of Omphalic Envy Research interest: