david l burkhead (
15 Jul 1996 14:14:39 GMT

In article <> James Borrett <> writes:
>david l burkhead wrote:
>> And if you're _not_ claiming it as support
>> then why did you bring it up in the first place. (_Karen_ never
>> claimed that it was support for aquatic anything.)
>It was Stephen Barnard who brought this subject up, perhaps you could get
>off Richard's back and argue with Stephen?

Mr. Barnard isn't the one arguing with _me_. He's not the one who has
been continuing this particular thread with the premise that kicking
by newborns, when born in water, is some kind of "evidence" for

David L. Burkhead "If I had eight hours to cut down a tree, I'd spend seven sharpening
FAX: 330-253-4490 my axe." Attributed to Abraham
SpaceCub Lincoln