Re: AAH

david l burkhead (david8@dax.cc.uakron.edu)
15 Jul 1996 14:14:39 GMT

In article <31EA190E.4CA3@hgu.mrc.ac.uk> James Borrett <jamesb@hgu.mrc.ac.uk> writes:
>david l burkhead wrote:
>> And if you're _not_ claiming it as support
>> then why did you bring it up in the first place. (_Karen_ never
>> claimed that it was support for aquatic anything.)
>
>It was Stephen Barnard who brought this subject up, perhaps you could get
>off Richard's back and argue with Stephen?

Mr. Barnard isn't the one arguing with _me_. He's not the one who has
been continuing this particular thread with the premise that kicking
by newborns, when born in water, is some kind of "evidence" for
anything.

--
David L. Burkhead "If I had eight hours to cut down
david8@dax.cc.uakron.edu a tree, I'd spend seven sharpening