Re: AAH

Richard Foy (rfoy@netcom.com)
Sun, 14 Jul 1996 19:10:10 GMT

In article <4s3n8c$dio@kira.cc.uakron.edu>,
david l burkhead <david8@dax.cc.uakron.edu> wrote:
>In article <rfoyDuDwEz.DpC@netcom.com> rfoy@netcom.com (Richard Foy) writes:
>>In article <4s1tlp$3qq@kira.cc.uakron.edu>,
>>david l burkhead <david8@dax.cc.uakron.edu> wrote:
>
> I don't care _what_ you read. If you, an EE, are going to claim
>greater knowledge of the subject than an RN who has _worked_ in the
>field, then you will simply destroy what little credibility you have
>left.

People don't need professional degrees or creditionals to be quite
knowledgeable about a subject.

I would like to cite the example of Jim Moore, a frequent poster to
this n.g. AFAIK he has no formal degrees in the field of
anthropology. However, it is quite obvious from his posts that he has
an excellent background in that field.

--
"The form is the content in motion, and the content is the form at
rest." --Northrup Frye

URL http://www.he.tdl.com/~hfanoe/udc.html Unity and Diversity