Re: Bipedalism and theorizing... was Re: Morgan and creationists

Stephen Barnard (steve@megafauna.com)
Fri, 05 Jul 1996 09:10:04 -0800

Richard Foy wrote:

> This is a very interesting speculation. It is the only speculation
> about human breasts that I have heard that doesn't seem to be a
> sexist.
> --

I'm wondering what you think qualifies speculation as "sexist". Is it
impermissible and incorrect to speculate that humans might be subject
to sexual selection, just like many other animals are? I'm not
talking about "incorrect" in the sense of "factually wrong" -- I'm
talking about "incorrect" in the sense of "politically incorrect".

Steve Barnard