Re: Starting new threads

Richard Foy (rfoy@netcom.com)
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 14:00:04 GMT

In article <31C9EC4B.2DCC@scn.org>, Phillip Bigelow <bh162@scn.org> wrote:
>Richard Foy wrote:
>
>> In article <31BF702D.2E4C@megafauna.com>,
>> Steve Barnard <steve@megafauna.com> wrote:
>> >Maybe it's just me, but I'm totally bored with the AAH. It's a
>> >ridiculously implausible notion and I don't really care who can stick it
>> >to whom in this tiresome debate.
>

>> Perhaps you could start a new thread. Suggestions "The Current
>> Thinking on Mosaic Theory, Savanna Theory or ......."
>

>Those are not a "new threads".
> <pb>

I guess you are right. Although I haven't seen much on those topics
with anywhere near the detail that has been discussed regarding the
AAH.

--
"Do you know why Moses wandered in the wilderness for fourty years."(pause)
He was a man and men don't ask directions." --Nun in the play Nunsense

URL http://www.he.tdl.com/~hfanoe/womquote.html Womens Quotations