Re: Is Bob Only Exaggerating?

Jeffrey G. Brown (jeff_brown@pol.com)
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 21:44:37 -0500

In article <32E50B73.5A18@conterra.com>, bwhit@conterra.com wrote:

> What is below is the most perfect short statement of Politically
>Correct orthodoxy with relation to Hilter and Stalin I have ever seen.

What is above is the most perfect example of Whitaker's aversion to reason
that's appeared on Usenet to date.

Notice that no attempt is made -- not one -- to deal with any of the
points Mr. Holman raised. Nope, that's not necessary. All Whitaker has to
do is slap that dreaded "Politically Correct" label on whatever he doesn't
like, and it's disposed of neatly. No muss, no fuss, and no real reason to
believe that Whitaker understands -- or has even read -- what he dismisses
so cavalierly.

JGB

Jeffrey G. Brown jeff_brown@pol.com
"What's going to happen?" "Something wonderful..." -- '2010'