Re: Is Bob Only Exaggerating?

Alex Vange (vange@mail.cdmnet.com)
21 Jan 97 00:30:14 GMT

smaceach@polar.bowdoin.edu wrote:
>Hitler probably leads the pack of monsters for the 20th century at
>least, likely neck-and-neck with Stalin and Mao. Monsters are monsters.
>OTOH, I actually don't see the latter being defended with the passion
>with which revisionists defend Hitler. Have you seen anyone within the
>last few years seriously deny that Stalin's purges happened?

Stalin was on the side of evil. America joined with the side of evil
to fight the good side which was the axis. During the war the Germans
made radio broadcasts from Berlin to America. This is part of what they
said: "The world today is divided into two camps, on the one side
Bolshevism, and on the other the forces for civilization. Why is America
on the wrong side?"
Jews are enemies of White civilization and it is good to be opposed to
them. For more info on the Jews subscribe to The Truth At Last, P.O. Box
1211, Marietta, Georgia 30061 USA. It is the greatest paper in America.
Only $6 for a four month trial subscription.