29th century BC mortar to 26th century BC pyramid

John the ForeRunner (elijah@wi.net)
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 11:23:16 +0000

Doug Bailey wrote:
> You bring up a very good point. The carbon-dating was performed by the
> Radiocarbon Laboratory of Southern Methodist University and also by
> laboratories in Zurich. It is my understanding that the samples were
> carefully selected based the nature of organic material contained in the
> different mortar samples. The frequency distribution of organic
> material was skewed towards the more recent ages (that is the 29th
> millenium BC). This makes sense given that their would be a
> predominance of organic material from more recent periods in relation to
> when the mortar was actually mixed and laid in place. However the
> preponderance of what is dated as ***29th mil BC*** material and the complete
> absence of any material later than that establishes an extremely
> reliable line of demarcation in time for when the mortar was used.
> Given the limitations of carbon-dating and the relative paucity of the
> samples, the researchers stated that there was a margin of error large
> enough to reasonably believe the mortar could have been used as late as
> the ***26th millenium BC***.

His Satanic Majesty <eskdale@mindspring.com> wrote:
Not to mention the fact that the 26th millenium BC would be 26,000 years
not 2600 years, he meant 26th century BC, I presume.
That is a very good question, how do you carbon date a composite or
agglomerate (or however mortar would be classified geologically) made at
one date of substances that are of an older date?

I would agree with Satan in this case. I presume MILLENIUMs
is not what was dated but 29 and 26 centuries as in
2900 BC mortar in 2600 BC pyramids.
I am amazed how far your thread could go without you noticing this,
and yet you mock me for believing that KuFu lived about 476 years
(2300-1824 BC) as Genesis would place him with Eber; that the
pyramid and Giza was founded with the descending shaft in 2170 BC;
and that the C-14 is off due to the 2370 BC Flood dating as 20,000 BC
with the immediate C-14 formation increase by 12x.

*WOW* new brainstorm.....
My rehashing this with you has just made me realize that the tombs
of Ur which do C-14 date as 2030 BC
(and thus match Peleg's death of our new postFlood world starting with
humans 239 years old that year for those born in 2269 BC)
may not contain that generation at all. In the suicide of Koiak 21-25 of 2029 BC
(becoming known as the Osiris X-mass), Nahor was born in 2177 BC and
Haran was born in 2078 BC. Thus the tombs represent C-14 levels since *THEIR*
births, ... not Peleg's which is 92 years before Nahor.

A voice crying out and going unheard,
(40 years Oct 7) Nehemiah's (9:1) 50th JUBILEE of Tishri 24
God's 1000 years has begun Sep 14 of 1996.
The 144,000 will rule before this first year ENDS.
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah/Ezra1991CE.gif

Discover the world's true chronology thru the Bible at
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah