Re: New Topic of Discussion

Jim Foley (jimf@vangelis.FtCollins.NCR.com)
31 Jan 1995 19:40:55 GMT

In article <60.656.7295.0N1CC88F@canrem.com>,
J. Moore <j#d#.moore@canrem.com> wrote:

>Even Tim White, a fairly easy-going guy, has left Johanson's company, it
>seems.

I have heard there was a falling-out there, but it's the first time I've
seen anyone call Tim White "fairly easy-going". From most accounts he's
pretty prickly, and has crossed swords with a lot of people.

That's not meant to be critical, exactly. Anyone that smart is entitled
to their personal weaknesses, especially when they find such great
fossils.

>But then, when you read or hear about the way Johanson ended up in
>control of his Hadar research sites, wouldn't you expect that sort of
>behavior?
>
> * Q-Blue 1.0 *

Where would I read about this?

--