Re: WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!

Dan Ull€n (dan.ullen@swipnet.se)
Mon, 09 Dec 1996 22:13:58 -0800

Ed, don't flatter yourself. There's a big difference between annoying
and threatening.

Julia, welcome to our world. However, it's not one bit like the quarrels
you see in this newsgroup. Please visit an ongoing excavation in your
vicinty and you'll see that we're normal people, dedicated to our work,
not a part of some great historical and archaeological conspiracy. Once
again, welcome! (Oh, Ed, you're welcome too.)

Dan Ull€n
Stockholm
Sweden