Re: HOW THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT! (perplexing riddle finally explained)

gates (gates@gates.demon.co.uk)
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:04:08 +0000

In article <58h6ph$nkt@news.ptd.net>, Ed Conrad <edconrad@prolog.net>
writes
>Jiri Mruzek <jirimruzek@lynx.bc.ca> wrote to sci.archaeology:
>
>>Jonathan Ferguson wrote in the month of October:

>Jiri:
>Tomorrow, if I get time, I will explain in detail just HOW the
>pyramids were built.
> Cordially, Ed Conrad

With the greatest respect and IMHO the answer is simple and takes little
time to explain. Not too many people worked very hard for a long time
to do little jobs that helped make the big job get done. Watch ants for
fun and profit. Send me $1000 cash and I will send you your own ant
guaranteed alive at the moment of despatch. Watching this, when it
arrives (unless impounded by Customs), will explain how small things can
do big things it using it's body as a lever. Then watch a spider splice
angles in building a web then see a chimp poke a straw into a termite
hole and draw out termites on the straw. This will show how easy it is
for slaves to get killed.

The whole of Britain was surveyed using memory in counting steps and
directions at certain times in the day, a ball hanging between an L
shape of twigs and a marked stave. The same instruments, very nearly,
can be used to build the pyramids. Oh I missed two tools out - common
sense and patience. (The wife reminds me I omitted the whip - but she
would!)

--
Les Ballard Les@gates.demon.co.uk

c/o BM: Gates of Annwn (The Pagan contact magazine)
London WC1N 3XX, U.K. 44+(0)1708 670431

No copyright statement is attached as the author is litigious.