Re: LEAVE SCI.BIO.PALEO OUT OF REPLIES TO CONRAD

Pete LeBoo (petele19@mail.idt.net)
Mon, 09 Dec 1996 14:46:24 -0800

// wrote:

>Mr. Conrad has some deep-seated problem. He ignores evidence and thrives
>on being insulted. Please help deprive him of this pleasure. PLEASE LEAVE
>SCI* GROUPS, ESPECIALLY SCI.BIO.PALEONTOLOGY OUT OF THE REPLY||||| ~80%
>of s.b.p is now devoted to discussing this loon's trolls.

Not a bad idea. I'm new to sci.archaeology, but I'm already
disappointed at how many lunatic froth-at-the-mouth postings one has to
wade through to find something useful. Is it really necessary, Ed, to
swamp more than one newsgroup with your theories? Or for the rest of us
to take the bait?
Why not keep the postings that-- er, push the boundaries of a
scientific forum, like Ed's, off in the alt. groups?

Mas