AILING BRAIN CELLS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE

Ed Conrad (edconrad@prolog.net)
1 Dec 1996 13:07:40 GMT

jansh@online.no (Jan) wrote (to talk.origins, etc.):

>On 1 Dec 1996 04:41:59 GMT, edconrad@prolog.net
> (Ed Conrad) wrote:

>>Until the arrival of the Internet, facts and evidence that seriously
>>challenged established science's farfetched theories never really had
>>a fighting chance.

>There is some truth here. I grew up a creationist. Only when I came on
>the Internet and could see firsthand the enormous amount of hard
>evidence for evolution, and the plain dishonesty and nuttiness of
>creationists like yourself did I come to my senses.

~~~~~~~~~

Jan:
You poor soul.
Don't you realize, since you've been on the Internet, your brain has
been washed better than in a Maytag washer.

You've been fed pablum on a spoon and, undoubtedly, it has put
approximately 32,417 of your tiny brain cells in intensive care.

Fortunately, there IS a cure to regenerate them.

Slowly repeat after me.

There is no hard evidence for evolution.
There is no hard evidence for evolution.
There is no hard evidence for evolution.
There is no hard evidence for evolution.
There is no hard evidence . . .
There is no hard evidence . . .

Good! Jan, I think it worked.
I detect that your ailing brain cells have been invigorated
and have snapped back to life.

I'm pretty sure you're soon going to be your old self.

My heartiest congratulations!!

Cordially,
Ed Conrad

P.S. You can expect my bill in the mail.