Re: REFS FOR E. MORGAN

Gerrit Hanenburg (ghanenbu@inter.nl.net)
Sat, 19 Aug 1995 19:17:09 GMT

alex duncan <aduncan@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

>Frankly, I don't know enough about sodium homeostasis to provide
>references for it. I assume it has something to do with sweating. If
>so, the above references may do nicely. I also include the following
>from one of Gerrit Hanenburg's posts. Maybe we can get him to provide
>some references for this info. (I'm not doubting Gerrit. In fact, I
>applaud his info. But refs are always good to have.)

The data are from a textbook on human physiology which I used during a course
on radiodiagnostic imaging.Because of its Low Lands character (it's in
dutch),I suspect it's of little use to you,but the same data can be found in
any comprehensive textbook of physiology.

Reference:Bernards,J.L and Bouman,L.N,Fysiologie van de Mens,Utrecht 1979.

Gerrit.