Re: What Would Sex With A Apith Been Like...?

BARD (bard@netcom.com)
Sat, 5 Aug 1995 20:03:06 GMT

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950805120044.11537A-100000@bonjour.cc.columbia.edu>,
Ralph L Holloway <rlh2@columbia.edu> wrote:

>There have really been some great posts in this newsgroup of late. Even
>BARD's insulting drivel re: Danny Yee had recognisable humor in it, and I
>think Harry's response here is on target. Let him mouth off, use the
>delete key, and enjoy the rest of the posts which have been of very high
>quality for the most part. I have particularly enjoyed the Egyptian
>disease one, Harry's stuff on the brain, and the threads on Littlefoot
>and character states for Asian pongids. Let's keep it up.
>Ralph Holloway

I'm a fool, sure; but this Phil Nicholls guy really comes across
as neurotic...perhaps even psychotic.

I'm convinced of this. It is possible, you know.

I could be driving the poor lad mad.

BARD

PS(Hey, Phil, keep it up and you're going to wake to find a Apith
head at the foot of your bed one morning...)