Re: What Would Sex With A Apith Been Like...?

Phil Nicholls (pnich@globalone.net)
Sun, 06 Aug 1995 02:24:11 GMT

Ralph L Holloway <rlh2@columbia.edu> wrote:

>There have really been some great posts in this newsgroup of late. Even
>BARD's insulting drivel re: Danny Yee had recognisable humor in it, and I
>think Harry's response here is on target. Let him mouth off, use the
>delete key, and enjoy the rest of the posts which have been of very high
>quality for the most part. I have particularly enjoyed the Egyptian
>disease one, Harry's stuff on the brain, and the threads on Littlefoot
>and character states for Asian pongids. Let's keep it up.
>Ralph Holloway

Perhaps your right. There is enough good stuff being posted to make
it worthwhile to wade through the garbage. Perhaps I am just being
over-protective.

I'll work on that assumption anyhow.

Phil Nicholls pnich@globalone.net
"There is a grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having
been originally breathed by the Creator into a few forms or into one; and
that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of
gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most
wonderful have been and are being evolved."
[Last sentence from _On the Origin of Species_, by Charles Darwin