Re: A Word About Phil...

Phil Nicholls (pnich@globalone.net)
Thu, 03 Aug 1995 04:58:23 GMT

bard@netcom.com (BARD) wrote:

> A Word About Phil...

> When we think about Phil,

> Why is it everything slippery, shady, stupid, and
> grotesque about our colligate teaching assistantship programs
> come to mind?

> BARD

Please do not respond to this message. If you must respond, do so via
email or send a copy of this message to support@netcom.com. If you
have any questions, please write to pnich@globalone.net.

Phil Nicholls pnich@globalone.net
"There is a grandeur to this view of life, with it's several powers, having
been originally breathed by the Creator into a few forms or into one; and
that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of
gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most
wonderful have been and are being evolved."
[Last sentence from _On the Origin of Species_, by Charles Darwin