Re: Creation or Evolution

Jim Foley (jimf@vangelis.FtCollins.NCR.com)
26 Apr 1995 14:31:46 GMT

In article
<Elizabeth_Vining-2504951044030001@i308-22-lciii.smoky.ccsd.k12.co.us>,
Elizabeth Ann Vining <Elizabeth_Vining@shhs.ccsd.k12.co.us> wrote:

>Why ask a question that may never be answered?? Well because I feel that
>there is just a slight possibility that creation as a theory may be
>true.

Very slight, I'm afraid.

>Why would people spend so much time and money on proving it wrong if they
>weren't afraid that it is possible..

For me, it's just because I find them fascinating; they're just so
gloriously wrong. I view the creationists the same way I would the
flat-earthers if a large minority of the population believed them. And,
of course, because they're a threat to good and education.

> Thank you for your time..
> Elizabeth A. Vining

This group is not for discussing creationism, so any further discussion
should be on talk.origins.

--
Jim Foley Symbios Logic, Fort Collins
Jim.Foley@symbios.com (303) 223-5100 x9765