Re: Cloned Australoppthecines In our Future?

Forest J Rushay (fjrushay@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu)
30 Mar 1995 21:05:15 GMT

In article <bardD67Foq.CFM@netcom.com>, BARD <bard@netcom.com> wrote:

> Future source of dumb labor?
>
> Or will it ever be technologically possible to obtain the
> necessary genetic material from existing skeletal remains
> of these creatures? Somehow I have the feeling that mother
> earth hasn't seen the last of them.
>
> And this question continues to nag me: why did the apes
> survive and not the Australopithecines?
>

> Bard

What makes you think they didn't? According to a HIGHLY confidential source,
they were abducted lock, stock and barrel by The Grays (read Whitley Strieber
and taken to the Orion star system, where they were hybridized to enrich
the stagnant alien gene pool.

"the more you drive, the less intelligent you are." | M 1142900
................................ Miller, REPO MAN | ColArMen