Re: MacRae & Myers: THE CHOICE IS YOUR'S!

Ed Conrad (edconrad@prolog.net)
20 Nov 1996 11:15:44 GMT

"henry l. barwood" <hbarwood@indiana.edu> wrote:

>Conrad, do you
>really think that anyone believes you any more? I can speak only for
>myself, but no self-respecting researcher would touch you with a ten foot
>tongue depressor!

>Here Conrad's eyes sparkle as he pictures himself being given a ticker
>tape parade down Broadway while thousands of men in white coats shout
>hosannas to his greatness. Later the entire Nobel Prize committee bows in
>front of him and kisses his feet. Unfortunately, he wakes up.

> Henry Barwood

Henry:
I have no idea why you've written such a nasty post.
Do you realize it could spoil my whole weekend?

I mean, you ARE into rocks, aren't you? Well, I don't know
why you should be so offended that, because of your total lack
of openmindedness about my discoveries, I lost my cool and
called you a cement-head.

After all, you should realize I could've done something a whole lot
worse. I could've told the folks that you have a petrified brain.