Re: Ed Conrad

Noel Dickover (ndickover@ver.lld.com)
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 14:52:28 -0500

Paul Z. Myers wrote:

> This morning, one third of the new messages in this newsgroup were either
> by Ed Conrad (the majority) or in reply to him.
>
> Please, please try to ignore him, and if you feel the need to disagree or
> agree with him, please do it in talk.origins. At the rate this is going,
> sci.anthropology.paleo will BECOME talk.origins: do you really want this
> newsgroup to be a forum for crackpots?
>
> --
> Paul Z. Myers myers@astro.ocis.temple.edu
> Dept. of Biology myers@netaxs.com
> Temple University http://fishnet.bio.temple.edu/
> Philadelphia, PA 19122 (215) 204-8848

Ya know,

I used to really enjoy reading the stuff in the Anth newsgroups, and
even occasionally posted. Its really not worth the time to sort
through some of the absurd discussions found here. Anyone know of a
moderated newsgroup for anthropology/paleanthropology related
discussions?

Best,

Noel Dickover