Re: Modern Neanderthals?

wvanhou237@aol.com
12 Nov 1996 05:16:38 GMT

In article <19961111041400.XAA21241@ladder01.news.aol.com>, mscob@aol.com
writes:

>ow! Another romantic, I see! I might buy adventurous and
>dissatisfied, but intelligent? Didn't the people who did well in school
>stay in Europe, where they had better futures?

If you are talking about the priviliged few who had access to
education in
Europe I suppose you are right. And it's probably just as well they did
stay there.
They would have been more hindrance than help to people busy building a
nation.

But for sheer brillance I will vote for the few men we fondly call
our "Founding
Fathers." They not only put together the framework of the most successful
government in the world, They started a religeon. It's called Democracy.
With
a bi i i i g "G".

W F VAN HOUTEN
Older. But wiser ?