Re: Skull in Boulder images

/\/\ (raven@kaiwan.com)
9 Nov 1996 12:42:47 -0800

In article <55kssb$n95@news.ptd.net>, edconrad@prolog.net (Ed Conrad) wrote:
>scottb@ucr.campus.mci.net (Scott Begg) wrote:
>
>>medved@access.digex.net (Theodore A. Holden) wrote:
>
>>>The www page I maintain for Ed Conrad's materials at:
>
>>>http://access.digex.com/~medved/conrad/conmain.htm
>
>>>now contains a couple of good photos of the skull embedded in
>>>the boulder. The second photo (juxtaposed with a laboratory-grade
>>>skull) is particularly interesting.
>
>>>Ted Holden
>>>medved@digex.com
>
>> At last! The Great Ted and Ed together at last--and in glorious
>> technicolor, to boot!
>
>> So, I look at the infamous Carboniferous Hominid (sic) fossils, and
>> other such pictures at the web site... Hmm...
>> (snip)
>> Did anyone ever consider the possiblity of a "coincidence"...
>> You know, there are pieces of driftwood that look remarkably
>> like human faces, too...
>
>CAN'T be a coincidence, Scott, since granules removed
>from the rind and examined microscopically reveal the Haversian
>canals -- the telltale sign of bone after it has undergone the
>petrification process.

Too bad they aren't there.

>Rather amazing, too, is that, while the boulder itself is solid,
>the human skull-like protrusion emits a hollow sound when
>tapped.

Hahahahahaha! What more proof that Ed is clinically lost it.?

>Kindly put this in your smoke and pipe it!

You smoke more than Cheech and Chong ever did.

Go away Ed, we're interested in science.
Steve "Chris" Price
Associate Professor of Computational Aesthetics
Amish Chair of Electrical Engineering
University of Ediacara "A fine tradition since 530,000,000 BC"
raven@kaiwan.com