Re: dating pyramids or any ancient structure (anti-Bible)

Roger Dodger (rogerdodger@triax.com)
12 Jan 97 12:14:01 -700

Roger Dodger has this to say about that-
>On Wed, 08 Jan 1997 10:28:38 +0000, John the ForeRunner
><elijah@wi.net> wrote:

>Snipped previous.
>Are you all aware that Isaiah 19:19 describes the exact position of
>the Great Pyramid and confirms its height - in British inches.
>Add the individual Hebrew letter values to arrive at the height.
>David.

"In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of
Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border."
Isaiah 19:19
The Holy Bible
New International Version
20th printing - Jan 1987

Sorry, I can't find any refs to position, location or dimensions to
the Great Pyramid here, nor any refs to British inches. If you're
going to quote chapters and verses from the Bible, please have the
courtesy to also quote the text, as well as the version of the Bible
you are quoting.

Thank you very little.

Roger Dodger
from the City-State of the Invincible Overlord
Your fifteen minutes are up.