Re: Hominid fossils FAQ file

Rich Travsky (rtravsky@UWYO.EDU)
28 Dec 94 14:33:37 MST

stevethm@aol.com (Steve ThM) writes:
>Let's see . . . I think it was Darwin himself who said that there ought
>to be so many transitional stages in the fossil record that one would trip
>over them as he stepped out his back door.
>C'mon . . . they simply are not there. Honesty is the best policy . . .
>even here of all places.
>Why, based on a kind of "religious" dogmatic faith, do far too many
>"scientists" continue looking for something that they hope will keep them
>from accountability of their own personal lives . . . to the Creator?
>Oblivion is not the end after death!
Sigh. Where does one begin? Should one bother?

Darwin's work has proved a strong foundation upon which to build. The
evolutionary sequences for a number of animals (and to a high degree,
hukans) have been well documented. Far more so than any alternate theory.
Honest.

Richard Travsky
Division of Information Technology RTRAVSKY @ UWYO.EDU
University of Wyoming (307) 766 - 3663 / 3668
"But here's an object more of dread
than aught the grave contains
A human form with reason fled
while wretched life remains" A. Lincoln