Re: Polar Bear Challenge for AAH opponents

Rod Hagen (rodhagen@insane.apana.org.au)
Thu, 08 Dec 1994 13:03:20 +1000

In article <3c2g5q$7l6@newsbf01.news.aol.com>, sircpu@aol.com (Sir CPU) wrote:

> Therfore, it is virtually impossible to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt,
> that humans have never been aquatic, because it really only takes a
> relatively SMALL number of adaptations to be aquatic. In this case, the
> burden of proof is really on the AAH opponents.

Why? What you are saying effectively is that the question is not at
present genuinely answerable. This, I would have thought, would move the
status of the theory out of the realm of science and closer to that of
theology!

--
Rod Hagen
rodhagen@insanity.apana.org.au