forensic anthro

Edward Gosfield (gosfield@DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU)
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 07:32:45 -0400


i suggest you contact Dr. Alan Mann at the U of PA (University Museum of
Anthro, Dep.t of Anthro). He is a well known physical anthropologist with
extensive professional experience in forensic anthro. He is also a very
nice guy who would probably be happy to give you some advice. You can
mention Dr. Ted Gosfield suggested the contact.

his email:


you might also consider contacting your local city coroner or medical
examiner, since they are the folks likely to employ a forensic
anthropologist, in addition to the military.

good luck