Re: Grad prgms w/feminist anths

Ruby Rohrlich (rohrlich@GWIS2.CIRC.GWU.EDU)
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 21:52:06 -0500

Why don't you apply to George Washington Univeresity in Washington, D.C.,
they have a good anthropology department, both undergrad and Master's,
and an anthropologist is chair of the women's studies
department. But there's a lot of good feminist stuff in most disciplines,
25-30 years of intensive research in the areas you're talking about.
That's when we began to tackle the issues youmention, and since there was
little available then, we did the research and wrote it up. Ruby Rohrlich.