Re: "Waiting for Harry"

K. Zielinski (claklz@TEC.NH.US)
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 13:31:01 -0500

the videoproject.
URL them at: http://www.videoproject.org/videoproject/
Or,
You can e-mail Steve Ladd directly with your request at:
videoproject@videoproject.org
If he doesn't have it, no doubt he knows where to find it. :)

If you have difficulties you can URL to Coryright.com who can help
you gain the information and permissions to transfer your film to video I
think.
There address is: http://www.copyright.com/

Krista Zielinski