Re: Declaration of Indigenous Peoples on Genome Project

Todd N Nims (nimstod@MAIL.AUBURN.EDU)
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 14:37:25 -0600

Has everyone forgotten whythe US started its Space program in the first
place? Whydo you think we sent people into space?? And if youhave no
idea why I am talking about the space program then I suggest youexplore
where a huge majority of the technological advances of the past 30 or so
years have come from. Most specifically the computer technology we know
today.

Todd N. Nims
{nimstod@mallard.duc.auburn.edu}
Auburn University, AL