Re: Pacific-L

Luis Kemnitzer (luis_k@SFSUVAX1.SFSU.EDU)
Thu, 24 Mar 1994 11:00:23 -0800

I tried to subscribe to the following address:
majordomo@coombs.anu.edu.au
and got an answer that I was an unauthorized subscriber, and my name
would be forwarded to the list owner. That was the day after the news,
and I haven't been notified one way or another since.
Luis Kemnitzer, San Francisco State Univ.