Re: What Are the Race Deniers Denying?

Bob Whitaker (
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 13:02:17 -0500

Gregory Taylor wrote:
> Bob Whitaker <> wrote:
> >I already answered previous clones on this point. I don't know
> >anybody who belongs to the National Alliance. So what?
> >Why this McCarthyite kick, anyway?
> I can't speak for everyone here, but some of us may be asking you
> about your possible ties with the National Alliance (let's see - if
> my Plausibledeniabilityspeak is still working properly, not claiming
> to "know* anybody who belongs to the National Alliance is not, strictly
> speaking, an answer to the question - it merely says something about
> your acquaintances - without defining what you might mean by acquaintance.
> The proper end-all answer would be "I am not nor have I ever been a
> either a member of or in the employ of the National Alliance."

I am not nor have I ever been a either a member of or in the employ of
the National Alliance.
Now go screw yourself.

Being an
> ex-Capital Hill guy as you claim, I'd think you'd know that.) because
> we're

"we"? That's funny, you clones claim to be absolutely unconnected
Independent Thinkers whom only a mind-reder would be able to speak for
in a group when I refer to you as "clones". Now it's "we"
Good old Politically Correct Doublethink!

a trifle curious about just what sort of folks in DeeCee *would*
> put you on a payroll.

As I tell each of you clones in turn, look at the dust jacket of my
Don't worry, I'll keep repeating it until each ofyou hears me.

My guess is that you were either working on the
> Hill in in the days before your Rant-O-Meter got pinned on the redline,
> or that you were "in drag" as something other than a lunatic racist, *or*
> that you were drawing a paycheck from someone like, say, Willis Carto
> (which *would* go some distance toward explaining how quickly you came up
> with that line about being "A Nazi Who Wants to etc. etc. etc." which no
> one has ever been shown to have accused you of. Perhaps our curiousity
> has been picqued by the growing suspicion that you are, in fact, actually
> *incapable* of handing simple tasks like stating your positions clearly and
> defending them with cogently marshalled evidence. If that's the case, then
> we're all left wondering who on earth would want to hire a "researcher"
> who demonstrates your evident lack of cognitive skills.

Please look at the above paragraph. He is saying, once again, that I
am A Nazi Who Wants To Kill Six Million Jews while he is denying that he
and his clones say that I am A Nazi Who Wants To Kill Six Million Jews.
Good old Politically Correct Doublethink.
I have had the highest level of security clearance available to a
civilian. My background has been checked. That makes it really hard
on you left-wing McCarthites, but it won't keep you from making the same
old accusations, clone by clone.

> Hope this helps clear things up for you.
> --
> The arts are the field on which we place our own dreams, thoughts, and desires
> alongside those of others, so that solitudes can meet, to their joy sometimes,
> or to their surprise, and sometimes to their disgust.(R. Hughes) Gregory Taylor
> WORT-FM 89.9 Madison, Wisconsin