Re: help w/ grad school

Bterr (
24 Dec 1994 18:09:48 -0500

There are a number of good grad schools that teach forensic anthro. The
AAA could help you find one. Also contact the physical anthropologists at
the Smithsonian. They do the forensic work for the FBI, and I'm sure they
could give you a lead.