Re: British Anth. Asso. help

Ralph Grillo (
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 16:05:23 +0000

In article <> "Richard Cassidy" writes:

> In article <>,
> Haia Kimmel <> wrote:
> >Need help in finding the exact name of the British Anth. Association.
> >or is it Anth. Society? I am looking for their annual meeting report.
> Do you mean the Royal Anthropological Institute? They publish Anthropology
> Today and Man (now renamed Journal of the RAI, or something like that).
> Or do you mean the ASA - Association of Social Anthropologists of the
Commonwealth. The ASA is the principal professional association?

Ralph Grillo, University of Sussex