Re: Repatriation

Matt Silberstein (matts2@ix.netcom.com)
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 08:23:51 GMT

In sci.archaeology Steve Russell <srussell@lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu>
wrote:

>On Fri, 20 Sep 1996, Matt Silberstein wrote:

[snip]

>> The simple question is: Do you have flame wars with yourself? As long
>> as you can keep both sides of the conversation pleasant and on topic
>> there is no need for those men in white coats. (Unless, of course, you
>> have a thing for men in white coats.)
>>
>> Matt Silberstein

>Hey Matt, every time I think about voting in this next presidential
>election (that's U.S., as in tweedlbubba or tweedlstiff), I get in a
>flame war with myself. I would write in Crazy Horse, but if he came back
>he would never agree to serve.

Crazy Horse would have made a damn good president. Though I would say
that Tecumsah (sp) would have been better. But I suppose that it
depends on the current political situation and what kind of president
we need. I have always been a Eugene Debbs man myself. Though one
year I did support Howard The Duck.

Matt Silberstein
Breaking away to the other side
I wanna make sense of why we live and die
I don't get it, I don't get it

I ask my friends if they understand
They just laugh at me and watch another band
They don't worry, they don't worry

Michael Timmins