Re: Creationists win the schools in New Mexico

Barry Vaughan (Barry_Vaughan@hp.com)
Tue, 03 Sep 1996 13:25:07 +0100

George Cooper wrote:

> You think that it is not Constitutional for New Mexico to drop a
> requirement that evolution must be taught? How bizarre. Which freedom
> does dropping a restriction violate?

The freedom to enjoy 100,000 years of human developement and 400 years
of human science instead of being a mindless, unthinking slave to
religion.

Barry.

--
E-mail: Barry_Vaughan@hp.com
"Bosh," answered Grant. "I never said a word against eminent men of