Re: Savanna: a slow demise

Richard Foy (rfoy@netcom.com)
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 12:38:56 GMT

In article <630996483wnr@desco.demon.co.uk>,
Elaine Morgan <Elaine@desco.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>The savannah Theory is dead, but it did not end in the sixties, and it
>was an unconscionable time a-dying. Even up to less than a year ago,
>though the song may have ended, the melody lingered on.

I am mostly a lurker here. However, is a brief summary of the
currently "scientifically correct" theory available somewhere on the
net.

When I first read the AAT in your book "The Descent of Woman" many
years ago it seemed to me to explain a lot more of the data than the
"savannah" theory.

--
"The hammer shatters glass but forges steel." --Russian proverb

rfoy@netcom.com Weaving a World Wide Web