Re: DISCOVER/Neanderthal/Homo Sap.

Hubey (hubey@pilot.njin.net)
2 Sep 1995 06:08:11 -0400

cc3265@CNSVAX.ALBANY.EDU writes:

>In article <427hbj$len@huitzilo.tezcat.com>, ermiller@tezcat.com (Erin Miller) writes:
>>>
>>Funny, I live side by side with *lots* of species I don't have sex with.
>>
>>-erin

>Yeah, but how many of them share your taxonomic classification? (i.e.:
>**Homo sapiens** neanderthalensis)

In many third world countries (and even in the US in the sticks)
one can see reports of men screwing even sheep. Capturing and
stealing women from neighboring tribes was being practiced
as recently as a few centuries ago.

It would have been unthinkable for Neanderthals and "modern"
humans to live side by side and not expect the same thing.
Either side could have raided the other and kidnapped females
and maybe even children. they could have been kept around
as slaves. If not kidnapped, they could have spread their
seed around via rape.