Re: AAT Theory

Erik Marksberry (marksber@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu)
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 16:41:09 -0500

On 31 Aug 1995, David L Burkhead wrote:

> there or passed through there. It would say nothing about whether
> they were "aquatic" as defined in the AAH (and a very slippery
> definition that is too--one of the problems with the hypothesis).

Could someone please post or mail me the problems with AAT? I've
recently run across the original paper by Elaine Morgan (?) and found it
very interesting. I also found a lot of quotes from people who
absolutely LOVE the theory, but no counter-arguments. Thanks in advance.

Erik Marksberry "If cars evolved the way computers did, they
University of Iowa would run for six months on a quarter's worth
of gas and explode once per day."