Re: Hubey numbers

H. M. Hubey (hubey@pegasus.montclair.edu)
25 Oct 1995 22:18:49 -0400

David Froehlich <eohippus@curly.cc.utexas.edu> writes:

>I don't even presume to understand how everything works. That is why I
>am a scientist and you are not.

00 He who knows not that he knows not is a fool; shun him.
01 He who knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
10 He who knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
11 He who knows that he knows is wise; follow him.

>I note in passing that you did not respond to my meerkat example and your
>initial response to it or my comments on the bipedality of polar bears
>relative to the rest of the bears.

I responded. Something about scatter plots and correlation
etc being a stochastic/probabilistic process.

It's all there.

--

Regards, Mark
http://www.smns.montclair.edu/~hubey