Re: The Aquatic Adaptati€€€€€

Eric Slinkman (slinkman@ionet.net)
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 14:47:22 GMT

evelyne.stalzer@cencore.com (EVELYNE STALZER) wrote:
>It is ironic that, when asked to present some support for your own
>contention, you reply that you don't intend to help with the task of
>falsifying your own hypothesis. Either you and David are really
>talking past one another, or this is a curious statement about the
>strength of AAH. :) [or maybe both]

>Evelyne Stalzer
>evelyne.stalzer@cencore.com

> * RM 1.3 01313 * "Consider a spherical cow..."

It would seem to me that the strength of the AAH lies in the fact that
it is neither provable nor disprovable due to a lack of physical
(fossil) evidence. One can argue anything based on what one believes
to be true....just look at sci.skeptic or talk.origins.

--Eric

+Eric T. Slinkman -- University of Tulsa, Department of Anthropology+
+slinkman@ionet.net -- afarensis@utulsa.edu+
+WWW-- http://www.ionet.net/~slinkman/index.shtml+