Re: AAT: I just rediscovered my news filter

jamesb@hgu.mrc.ac.uk
16 Oct 1995 15:33:15 GMT

David Froehlich <eohippus@curly.cc.utexas.edu> wrote:

>From my (admitedly biased) standpoint, it is not that evidence has not
>been used to show the AAS is impossible (how about implausible, that is
>probably a better word), but that the evidence has not been accepted by
>the AAS faithful.

Well, without wishing to offend you, biomechanicists can prove that it is
impossible for bumblebees to fly, which is all I really meant by the
earlier comments about objections ringing true. I accept it's an
implausible idea, but so is a lot of quantum mechanics. The game isn't
over by a long way yet.

James Borrett.