Re: First Family and AAT

Chris Sagebiel (c.sasquatch@mail.utexas.edu)
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 10:56:28 -0500

In article <hubey.813025710@pegasus.montclair.edu>,
hubey@pegasus.montclair.edu (H. M. Hubey) wrote:

> Blah, blah, blah is mostly what I see when I read books on
> this topic (and posts). You've read one you've read them all...

I think the same thing about your posts. They are a fine display of
aggressive, unashamed ignorance. I wish you could understand how
hilariously stupid you sound. On the other hand, if you were bright enough
to realize how much statements like the one above make you look like a
complete idiot, you might stop making them. Then I couldn't drop in here
for a good laugh.

BTW - have you considered taking up creationism? You could meet many more
of your intellectual peers that way.They don't bother to learn anything
about the subjects they're critical of either. Of course, you'd have to
read another book. Never mind.

--
Roger Gary
Senior, Department of Geological Sciences