Re: AAT:Questions

H. M. Hubey (hubey@pegasus.montclair.edu)
11 Oct 1995 20:30:38 -0400

r3dlb1@dax.cc.uakron.edu (David L Burkhead ) writes:

>>>things that no-one has mentioned here is the thermocline.
>>>The energy of the swimmer/wader/diver is compromised by the chill factor,the

> That's not what the thermocline is. Once again, in his attempt
>to impress with name-dropping and buzzwords, Mr. Hubey displays his
>profound ignorance of the subject on which he discourses.

Look Burkhead, I don't know what your problem is but there are a few
things you should try to comprehend

1) Emotions can be a powerful barrier to understanding
2) I didn't post the stuff about thermoclines
3) I posted some stuff about Boundary Layer Theory
4) I don't know what the hell you are trying to say. If you
have something to say about the topic, say it. Trying to impress
the likes of you with my knowledge of fluids is pointless. Why
would I try to impress someone like you.

As we all know "thermo" has to do with heat and the "cline" has
to do with change or direction since it means "slope" and it
shows up things like "isocline" in the discussion of numerical
solutions of DE's etc. So it was probably posted (not by
me) in the discussion of temperature gradients and direction
of heat flow etc.

So, what the hell is your problem?

--

Regards, Mark