Re: Becoming altricial/bipedal

Paul Crowley (Paul@crowleyp.demon.co.uk)
Sun, 08 Oct 95 19:14:39 GMT

In article <458lkr$6f@news.global1.net>
pnich@globalone.net "Phil Nicholls" writes:

> Alex Duncan's responses to your posts are normally point by point and
> right on the money. Therefore to claim that there is 0% logic is a
> nice way of avoiding the responsiblity of answering his critique but
> only reinforces his assertion that all you know about human evolution
> comes from reading Morgan.
>
> A better response would have been to answer him point by point, but I
> suppose that would require you to know what you are talking about.

This is a weird intervention at a very late stage. Don't you read
the full story before posting? There have been a whole series of
interchanges between Alex and me since. It has been a very fruitful
discussion; it is getting better and I'm sure that we are making
real progress. (Not often you can say that in this group :)).

Paul.