Re: Location of Australopithecus Afarensis (Lucy)

Jim Foley (jimf@vangelis.FtCollins.NCR.com)
3 Oct 1995 16:42:49 GMT

In article <44flck$htk@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,
SSailorB <ssailorb@aol.com> wrote:

>Hello does any one know were i can get some current Information on
>Austrailopithicus Armanensis, recent leaky discovery. Im doing a research
>paper thanks please send any response to aol PaulRr58 or
>sailblue@atc.ameritel.net

Probably the only info on A. anamensis so far is:

Leakey M.G., Feibel C.S., McDougall I. and Walker A.C.: New
four-million-year old hominid species from Kanapoi and Allia bay,
Kenya. Nature 376:565-571, 1995.

There is also a commentary article in the same issue of Nature.

--
Jim (Chris) Foley, jim.foley@symbios.com
Assoc. Prof. of Omphalic Envy Research interest: