Re: Breast Cancer Increases: additional information

Phillip Bigelow (bh162@scn.org)
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 17:42:06 -0800

James Howard wrote:

> I just found the following citation. It further supports my contention that the
> increase in breast cancer is the result of increases in testosterone.
>
> Berrino F, et al., "Serum Sex Hormone Levels after Menopause and Subsequent
> Breast Cancer," Journal of the National Cancer Institute 1996; 88: 291

I think that, until you can show us that your "work" in this area
was conducted and published in a scientific journal *prior* to this
and the other authors work you have mentioned earlier, I think it
would be more accurate to have put it this way:

"I agree with the previous work of others."

James, are these researchers agreeing with your "work", or
rather, is it that your speculations agree with their
precendent-setting results? :-)
<pb>