Re: Skull in Boulder images

Ed Conrad (edconrad@prolog.net)
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:57:15 GMT

Steve Jones - JON <Steve.Jones@eurocontrol.fr> wrote:

>Ed Conrad wrote:
>>
>> scottb@ucr.campus.mci.net (Scott Begg) wrote:
>>
>> >Strange... And how could a comparatively fragile bony structure like a
>> >human skull become fossilized in a SOLID BOULDER without being filled
>> >or rendered solid itself?
>>
>[.. insulting stuff removed ..]

>> For crying out loud, Scotty, how the hell do I know?
>> Ask Macrae and Myers. They seem to have all the answers.

>So you don't know how this happened then... but you refuse to listen to
>people who have studied in this field ?

>Sounds a little strange to me, if I don't understand something I read up
>on it and learn, ask questions of those that have studied and expand my
>knowledge. Never thought of pig-headed arrogance as an approach to
>learning before.

Hey, Steve, it's time YOU went back to school.
To wit, your hairbrained statements:

>> (1.) You refuse to listen to people who have studied in this field . . .
but have been brainwashed in their total acceptance of
nonprovable theory as undisputable fact (concerning man's
. orgin).

>> (2.) Ask questions of those that have studied and expand my
>> knowledge . . .
of gobbledegook in which Fiction and Fantasy reign supreme
. while Facts and Evidence keep getting the cold shoulder.

>> (3.) Never thought of pig-headed arrogance as an approach
>> to learning . . .
with the notable exception of your own profession.