Re: MOST IMPORTANT FOSSIL (A human skull as old as coal!)

Triple Quadrophenic (Frank_Hollis-1@sbphrd.com.see-sig)
11 Nov 1996 11:14:20 GMT

In article <560sie$dmt@uwm.edu>, pst@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu (Peter Stephen
Thomas III) says...

>OX-11 (jacob@omicron.csustan.edu) wrote:
>: therre is an even more interesting fossil -- in the upper rio grands
>: valley of new mexico, there is the imprint of a bare human female
footprint
>: in a sandstone outcropping that is around 10 -60 million years old. The
>: girl was walking and tripped. seh overcorrected by extending her foot and
>: made the imprint in the once soft mud of the riverbank. It left a deep
>: impression clearly visible. You can even see the potho;e she stepped
>: into, and the splash marks extending out from it.....
>:
>:
>
>Please explain in detail how it is possible to determine the sex of a
>being from a single foot print.
>
>Also please explain how you came to the conclusion about her acrobatics at
>the time this foot print was made. You speak as if you have video or film
>of her preforming this act.

Curses - discovered.

It's a little known fact that, just next to the footprints, a fossilized TV
and VCR were discovered. On top of the VCR was a fossilized edition of TV
Times that includes the folloving information -

Monday 20th September 23,000,013 BC.

17:40 - The Cook Report BCTV

Roger Cook investigates the terrible states of stream beds today and follows
the court case of a young girl as she attempts to sue the village elders
after tripping in a potho;e.

This has been kept quite by the government due to pressure from the TV
companies who are using the ideas in the magazine for their programmes.

--
-- BEGIN NVGP SIGNATURE Version 0.000001
Frank J Hollis, Mass Spectroscopy, SmithKline Beecham, Welwyn, UK