Re: MOST IMPORTANT FOSSIL (A human skull as old as coal!)

Alan Weiner (alweiner@presstar.com)
4 Nov 1996 14:08:00 GMT

I checked-out the page you suggested. Evidently, this guy found
million-year-old human skull bones. They were not fossilized, but were
still the original bone matter. In addition, he found soft tissues,
also not fossilized. Evidently, according to the article:

"However, the scientific establishment has wielded its powerful
disdainful influence deceipt, dishonesty, collusion and conspiracy to
prevent evidence of the most important discovery of the 20th century to
be documented as fact and, therefore, keep us from learning a monumental
truth about ourselves. I assure you I know what I'm talking about
because I discovered these petrified human remains and have had a
ringside seat to the scientific establishment's despicable antics of
suppressing an aresenal of physical evidence."

So, it's obvious to all why everybody doesn't know about this great
find. A conspiracy by the scientific community to supress this find.

Unfortunately for the conspiratorial paranoids (well, just cauz yer
paranoid doesn't mean people aren't really out to get you :) the
"scientific community" isn't a monolithic entity. Big science is big
business. If somebody came out with some real info that shattered a
major theory, it would get out there faster than the speed of light.
Unfortunately, that cuts both ways. Some folks think it's a great way
to become famous.

I'll be happy to keep an open mind about this, but it does certainly
conflict with everyting I've learned about archaeology, anthropology,
etc. To the 'believers' out there who know it's real, based soley on
what the discoverer says:

1) Is it possible to do any scientific experiments on these materials to
either confirm or deny his assertions?

2) If so, what would they be?

3) Do you really believe that there is a monolithic scientific
conspiracy that is actually the reason why your religious beliefs are
not confirmed by scientific evidence?

In article <55kotr$k0b@news.ptd.net>, edconrad@prolog.net says...